Friday, October 29, 2010

It's all about ME

I have been "tagged" by YATT. She request several demand as following:

Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, fact, habits, or goal about you. At the end, choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tagged the person who tagged you. If I tag you, its because I want to know more about you. (Unknown author,Unknown Date)

Getting Started:
How do I start my story? I told myself, "Not to write somethin about me" because it will get audience bored and jerk,perhaps? Haha

Here we go:
#1 : Once upon a time, shukri was born at malacca in 1988. Just call me shuk, person who responsible call this name, Ustazah Zalina (primary religious school) Sometime, they'll always call me Umid Davala (retired turkey's footballer), Datuk Dr. Rozmey (slimming solution tycoon) and whatsoeverla..

#2: Born at Hospital Besar . 17/9

#3: Eldest brother from 6 siblings.

#4: Weight: 59 kg Height: 168+-

#5: Blood type: AB rhesus: -

#6: Primary school: Sek. Keb. D C
      Secondary School: English College (MSAB) , Sek. Men. Sains Seremban (SASER)
      Kolej Matrikulasi Johor [same with yatt, i never saw her (sad) :( ]
      The University of Tennessee, Knoxville B.Eng ( Mechanical Intelligence and Aerospace)

#7: Graduate from Univ. on September 2010. Currently working somewhere. To gain experience and meet      new friends. Save some money to buy a Kancil with L2 engine.

#8:I like to gardening. That's why I choose Introduction to Agriculture during undergrad..I can hervest 2kg chicken after 28 day..using EM..

#9 : I like to be an educator. I will teach everyone a good knowldge and it will pass down to entrie generation. Not a lecturer, because need to write journal (I hate that part)

#10: I hate people that always so called "show-off". This type of people was closed to you for sure. Always talk more than act. I really hate him very2 much!!! Moreover, to bring down this people you need a simple step. 1. Obey him/her 2. Give opposite idea during debating with this brat, make sure you bring a wingman. haha

#11:  Enjoy doing outdoor activities, like hiking and camping. Thanks to PAC's former President Mr. Fadh for guiding a better program for the club. I miss that moment.

# 12: Enjoy to participate marathon like Johor-Singapore 2nd link bridge Run on 2002 and 2003. Also join e-run hosted by Pan Pacific Hotel. Can you imagine I ran around near City Square and bring back a lots of 100plus drink...very exhilarating..

#13 : Maybe working in lab is not suitable to me. I like to work that meet people and play around with moving thing.

#14 : Frankly, I love ADD MATH and PHYSICS more than Biology. Biology ruin my result..huh..

#15 : I love spicy food like sambal, asam pedas, masak lemak cili api and so on..

#16 : I don't like to play computer game since it not develop any muscle and not burn my excess fat.

#17 : Enjoy studying last minute..haha But it will be hard when it comes to pass up last minute thesis..

#18 : More prefer herbal treatment than take prescription of medicine. Modern medcine contains drug that will be silence killer..trust me

#19 : More prefer handwashing rather than washing machine (at hostel only)..save more money..and waste more water..

#20 : I hate "pak guard" who summoned me when I park my bike in front of PSZ on friday..watch out you sazali!!!

#21 : Have been rejected by someone? Owh..it's not my fault for sure. I never pledge for it..But if you want it, take it...You roll the dice, you pay the price..I'm not a rich person nor PhD holder...guess what?

#22 : Enjoy hanging out with boys..The question is, why girls afraid with us? Because we're not liberal?

#23 : Love to explore something new. Try new things...

#24 : One things just play around my head...is it 2012 is the end of machine era? Thus, we will turn back to ancient age that we use horses as primary transportation..

#25 : I like to tell a few joke with my colleagues. So, we're not too serious and lame..chill out..try to make day with mild environment..not too many nonsense citation..everythin do according to plan..why not we brake the plan? things get more challenging yeah..If i tell joke with you means we're best friends..

Thanks again to all my follower. I love you so much. Thanks for your support. By the way, A big applause for Mr Citation freak. "Sila amalkan zikir2 citation byk"..

Last but not least, from my review, only fadhli have not been tagged yet..hey, why everybody forgot him? Pity him...I love fadhli..so I choose:

Girls Only Love Fun / Get Them Inside (GOLF GTi VW, Das Auto)
   p/s : forget about grammatical error nor citation...just for fun only..enjoy.. Bas Sikal

14 comments:

Mar Yanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dark Justice said...

haha...nape delete mar?

Mar Yanie said...

oh..referring to num 8...u like gardening? then, y dont u continue ur hobby-clean up ur barn buddy..muahahaha

p/s;cepatnyer reply comment..ko penunggu belog ke? kih3

The Dark Justice said...

ak suke tanam n dapat makan hasilnyer..kt dlm barn buddy ko asik curik jer..hi2..

p/s: komen kt blog lg cool dr fb..kan2

Mar Yanie said...

kesian..anjing ko dh x bermaya dh lame sgt xdpt mknan..

p/s:lg cool klao ko register ngan nuffnang..tup2,bley bwat dwit..:D

The Dark Justice said...

padan muka anjing tu..kah3 bg tunjuk ajar ak cam ne nuffnang ni..spesifik sikit

mynameisYAT said...

korang, anjing kesayanganku pe kabo plak? hehe

syuk, excess fat??! haha. bdk saser ye? same dgn kwn sy.. 'fauzi comel'. ;p

aku pon join Johor-Singapore 2nd link bridge Run tu. tp kte xjmpe gak kn. dpt t-shirt putih kn!

ko hate pak guard?! newey ktua pak guard UTM bru mninggal kelmarin.. alfatihah~

see,, dgn ko mnjwb soklan2 ni bru ak dpt knal ko. hehe. so dun take it serious k klu kne tag. juz 4 fun. klu rs nak wat, watla.. xde paksaan.

p/s: wa tkot klu tag2 ade kwn yg xsporting, yg serius & xske benda2 ngarut perli2 wa.. ;p

Mar Yanie said...

ko type nuffnang..

then sign up cam biase..

pastu kat situ ade 'getting started'..ko baca step2 die..

lg 1 baca cara2 nk paste ads kat belog korang..

nti kuar iklan..iklan tu la yg akan bg dwiitt..:D

md said...

WARNING 18SX DETECTED: #23 : Love to explore something new. Try new things...

aku, mr.citation?salah org nih..haha

Mr SanJi Mr.Prince said...

OWh encik Umid da buat blog eh....
hohoho banyak mase ko buat2 bende gini?

The Dark Justice said...

maryani: oh i try la nnt ye..btw nice info..

yatt: wa sporting la..ko nk tag ape2 wa x marah..br kenal2 kt tenet ye..nice..nnt ak wat buku "biarla blog berbicara"..

md: sila amalkan zikir2 citation..anda semakin kronik sy lihat

helmi? : helmi nad ke helmi jo ni? ak da wat blog sejak 2008..cuma aktif akhir2 ni je..masa mmg ade cume pandai2 bahagikan jer..sila follow la..ak konfius sape ni..

Mr. HaFiZ said...

good umid, very nice.. haha..

Wei Ai said...

Is tht u Shukri?

Becky Lynch said...

i already gave up on ever getting cured of HSV2 because i have try many treatment none of them work out for me i have go to different hospital they always tell me same thing there is no cure for herpes when i came across a post about Dr ohunyom, in the net from a lady called Angela i contacted him and he reassured me with him herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed, that how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. so i decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks i was totally fee from #Herpes. i want to say a very big thank you to DR ohunyom for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email drohunyom@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349060579973..
He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:
1...ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/CANCER/GOUT