Thursday, December 9, 2010

Last will of 2010 : Goodbye and Goodnight!



Today I will delete from my diary
two days: yesterday and tomorrow.

Yesterday was to learn and
tomorrow will be the consequence
of what I can do today.


Today I realize "Mr. Citation" should be exist
and never betray of friend's trust.
Never be arrogant too much as you
can reaching star as Zinedane Zidane was.

Today I will face life
with the conviction that this day
will not ever return.

Today is the last opportunity
I have to live intensely,
as no one can assure me that,
I will see tomorrow's sunshine.
 

Today I will be brave enough
not to let any opportunity pass me by,
my only alternative is to succeed.

Today I will invest
my most valuable resource:my time,
in the most transcendental work:
my life.

 

I will spend each minute
passionately to make
of today a different
and unique day in my life. 


Today I will defy every obstacle
that appears on my way trusting
I will succeed.

Today I will resist
pessimism and will conquer
the world with a smile,
with the positive attitude
of expecting always the best.

Today I will make of every ordinary
task a sublime expression.
Today I will have my feet on the ground
understanding reality and the stars' gaze
to invent my future.

Today I will take the time to be happy
and will leave my footprints and my
presence in the hearts of others.



Today I will buy a new original Windows 7
and I'm afraid Mr. Citation will be hate me
if he saw i'm use the fake one. Hopefully, Mr Citation will
buy original movie (DVD/VCD/wtf) ,  an original antivirus software? perhaps
It's all about good motivation I dedicate to my all beloved followers and readers for entire 2010. Not more than two weeks left for us to make all wish-list come true. Thanks for your support, idea, blessing for engaging to this blog.


5 comments:

Miawuu said...

sapa mr citation?

The Dark Justice said...

haha..he is perfectionist..never make mistake..a handsome an charming guy..very adorable..u will fall in love at third sight..hu3

Miawuu said...

haha~ why not at the first sight? anyway... who is he then? gimme a name.. n lemme see if he is that good~

Unknown said...

Anda ditag wahai Shukri...

Permintaan Yang Tertangguh

The Dark Justice said...

FAHMI...ak da jwb cube refer kt its all about me, ok tq