Monday, May 27, 2013

FB Deactivated



I would like to announce that My Facebook already DEACTIVATED for a time being. Though no one care anymore. Eventhough you keep repeating activating and deactivating no one care. That's  life. I must accept it. Everybody just busy with their concern. I must accept it. That things always hovering in my mind, who care about me? Even your best friend will be distracting if everything you told he/she. Keep posting nonsense idea on the wall, not accept challenging idea and give bad comment, hanging around with friend to nowhere (hedonisme). 

In hard time, who care about me? 

Finally, Allah always care about me. Always listening and talking with other way. Sometime I can feel it. It warm and comfort. To talk with him, do prayer. To listen, recite Alquran. 

Wasalam

No comments: